Saturday, August 29, 2009

KISS - Modern Day Delilah


I'm about as big a classic rock fan as they come, but I have never found this band to be remotely likeable. That being said, there's got to be at least one person out there who will enjoy this. Here's a new tune, "Modern Day Delilah" off their upcoming LP Sonic Boom (Universal/Roadrunner) due October 6th. The album is supposedly a Walmart exclusive, which I have no problem with (I thought AC/DC's Black Ice was a pretty refreshing addition to their catalog), but there's no way in hell I'll be venturing out to pick this one up. If this is your cup of tea, more power to you.

Here it is, drumroll please.... (not from Peter Criss, he doesn't appear on the album. Eric Singer plays drums on the record and dons The Catman facepaint. I can't imagine why, no one wants to be Peter Criss. Not even Peter Criss.)
Modern Day Delilah (mp3)

2 comments:

  1. There are a few things I have never understood. Why anyone likes a) kiss, b) elvis or c) beatles. They all are unlistenable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't hate all Elvis, once you get away from the commercial garbage and into the real music he's pretty talented. As for The Beatles, even their noncommercial music is crap. Kiss was always about the gimmick and the money, they have no good music.

    ReplyDelete